Call for Papers
ESREF 2018, the 29th European Symposium on Reliability of Electron Devices, Failure Physics and Analysis will take place in Aalborg, Denmark from October 1 to 5, 2018.This international symposium will continue its almost 30-year history of focusing on the latest research developments and future directions in failure analysis, quality and reliability of materials, devices and circuits for micro-, opto-, power and space electronics. It historically provides an unpaired European forum to develop all aspects of reliability, including management and advanced analysis techniques for present and emerging semiconductor applications. All aspects related to specification, technology and manufacturing, testing, control and analysis are addressed in ESREF.
- Quality and Reliability assessment techniques and methods for Devices and Systems
- Semiconductor Failure Mechanisms & Reliability
- Progress in Failure Analysis: Defect Detection and Analysis
- Reliability of Microwave and wide band-gap devices
- Packaging and Assembly Reliability and Failure Analysis
- Power Devices Reliability and Failure Analysis
- Photonics Reliability
- MEMS and sensors Reliability
- Extreme environments
Submitted four-page extended summaries should be written in English and include a front page with title, authors, affiliations, a five-line abstract, and the corresponding author complete address and e‑mail, along with the preference for oral or poster presentation. A template can be found on the ESREF2018 website. All the accepted oral and poster papers will be published in a special issue of (5-year impact factor: 1.623).
- Submission of abstracts: 12 March 2018
- Notification of acceptance: 2 May 2018
- Submission of extended paper: 21 May 2018
- Registration of accepted papers: 31 May 2018